Wow..4 more days until I am Mrs. Ryley Greene!!! Holy cannoli!! It's super exciting and strange and fun...It's not like anything is going to change, like people say "Oh you won't be single anymore", but I'm not like that. There's nothing I did being single that I won't do (or better yet, can't do) as being married. I'm so ecstatic about this new chapter in my life...in our life together!
It's so surreal to think that we'll be married on Saturday. It's like, where has the time gone, it's already here! All this planning is almost over. And of course, anyone who knows me, knows I've waited until the last minute to finalize things. I get that from my Momma because I think we work better under pressure. So it's going to be a whirlwind rest of the week with cleaning the house, decorating the house and church, finishing the programs, and the biggie: moving my stuff! Oiy, that is going to be a mess. Who knew I had so much stuff to pack!! Somehow, everyone leaves out that part when talking about their wedding plans, they don't tell you that packing is part of the process...and now I know why, haha.
And on top of that..there's socializing and activities planned with Jonathan's family coming in and my family and my girls coming in. So much fun this week! There will be lots and lots of pictures taken I'm sure :) I'm excited for our families to meet, they are going to get along great!
I can't wait to marry the most wonderful and perfect man for me, the man God made just for me...my best friend and soul mate. I can't wait for all the wonderful things in store for us and our life together :)
No comments:
Post a Comment