Well...this is the first of many blogs I'm sure :) Well, obviously Jonathan and I are getting married....and the first week of November, we'll be transferring to Tucson, Arizona! Jonathan got a promotion of sorts with the Air Force and will be an instructor for a program. We are excited and sad about leaving...it's going to be a great new adventure to start our life with, but also sad because we're moving so far away. So, we thought that this blog would be a great way to keep family and friends in the loop with what's going on with us and our adventures out there.
We are about 11days to getting married!! YAY! It's all a little stressful at the moment because I'm in the middle of packing..yuck :( Yeah, try packing all of your life into boxes in 2days! Why in the world did I wait :p I guess I was just putting it all off until most of the planning for the wedding was done..and now that it's done, guess I can't put it off anymore! It's fun going through all my stuff, but a little sad at the same time...and I can't decide what to take and what to leave..ugh...
Just about everything is ready for the wedding thank goodness...only last minute decorating type things are left. Who knew that for such a small, inexpensive wedding it would be so stressful or take so much time! Not like I'm not enjoying every minute of it! The problem comes with me just not knowing what I want to do because I like so many things, lol :) My mom has been a huge help in helping me make decisions and figure stuff out.
Thank goodness I don't have to worry about the move to Arizona, Jonathan is taking care of all of that! I have to have all my stuff at his house by next week so the movers can pack it the week after we get back from our honeymoon. Thank goodness too for movers who will bubble wrap and inventory and store our stuff until we get there!
It's gonna be a super busy next 2weeks! I'm sure they will fly by...but I hope I can remember and savor every moment of this wonderful time in our life! I'm so looking forward to it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment