The Redhead, The Airman, The Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

So it's that time of year again...my favorite time...Christmas!! I love this time of year, all the sounds and smells and sights. Everything's all homey and smells scrumptious (haha, don't know where I got that from), and I gain about 500 pounds from all the great food :) Our first Christmas is looking good, and our apartment is all decorated nicely....even though we couldn't find a lot of decorations :( The tree looks all pretty and decorated, I put up my Christmas village my Momma gave me that was her's, and other decorations that we had look good...and our Christmas tree candle smells wonderfully like a real tree. We even got Bella a cute Christmas sweater at Target. Of course she hates it, haha, and is so funny acting in it, but it's so cute and we make her wear it a few hours every day.

Now if I could only figure out what to get everyone for Christmas I'd be doin' good....haha :) And I'm so countin' down the days to going home for Christmas!!! YAY :D

Here's the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/greeneblog/ItSBeginningToLookLikeChristmas?authkey=fzG4XrpxStA#

No comments: