The Redhead, The Airman, The Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge


So, I stumbled upon this awesome website last week while looking at Living Locurto's fab arts & crafts website. It's a great site for photography tips and challenges. This week's challenge is Pets!! And since I happen to have the most adorable, sweet, loving, gorgeous baby girl (I may be a bit biased), I thought I'd enter :-)

Here is my photo I'm entering:

"Where's Bella?"

I like this photo because she blends in with the rocks in our yard!  When we moved from Louisiana where she was born and lived until she was 1.5yrs old to the desert in Arizona, we weren't sure that she would like the rocks.  It took her a little while to get used to rocks instead of having grass to run and lay in, but now she LOVES being outside and sunning in the rocks :-)



Photobucket

4 comments:

carmen said...

SUPER CUTE!!

Rosemary said...

She is a cutie! Did you have to rattlesnake train her? I had a friend who moved to Arizona and had to have her dogs professionally trained to keep their distance from rattlesnakes. That would scare me.

Anonymous said...

Bella is precious! She looks like she's flashing you a big smile!

Kendra
Personal Blog: www.domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com
Photography Blog: www.kendrapryorphotography.com

Peas & Carrots said...

Aww, Thanks ya'll!! :-)

@Rosemary: No, we haven't gotten her rattlesnake trained. Lol, she's a huge scaredy-cat & afraid of her own shadow. If I had a large, super friendly dog that stayed outside I'd definitely have to have her trained though!