My family came out for Thanksgiving this year!!! Momma & Daddy came out for a whole week, and Gabe came out for 5 days. We were SO happy to see each other and spend time together. Jonathan and I had lots of fun showing them around all the places we've told them about! We went to the Saguaro National Park, Titan Missle Museum, Mt. Lemmon, shopping, Pima Air & Space Museum, and just had fun hanging out and cooking and eating.
It was SO good to finally all be together again!! The weather was nice and they enjoyed seeing the sights. I loved getting to cook for them...which is something I've never done. They really enjoyed my cooking, lol :p I loved getting to go shopping with Momma which we haven't done in forever! I loved staying up late with Daddy & Gabe & Jon just like we did last Christmas! Needless to say, it was SUPER hard to to see them go back home :( I miss them so much, even writing this I get teary eyed....but, I wouldn't change anything....and I know we'll see each other real soon! It was a great Thanksgiving :)
Here's the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/greeneblog/Thanksgiving2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCOXz5u7z7KTSuQE&feat=directlink
No comments:
Post a Comment