So Finally, I have a few minutes to upload some pictures from our San Diego trip. I made them into photo collages by place so it won't overwhelm ya'll with so many pictures. Lol, I literally took about 3,000 photos from the time we left our house to the time we got back to our house. Can ya tell I like photography a little bit :p Anywho...it was SO much fun, and I can't wait to go back :-)
![]() |
| Coronado Island |
![]() |
| Sea World |
![]() |
| San Diego Zoo |
![]() |
| Historic Gaslamp District |
![]() |
| U.S.S. Midway & the Maritime Museum |





2 comments:
I really love your picture collages! My favorite is the U.S.S. Midway and Maritime Museum visits! What a great opportunity you had to go on a once in a life time trip!
Aww, thanks so much!! The collages are so easy to do. I use Picasa to edit my photos, and for collages, you just drag & drop & resize...sooo easy & fun!
Post a Comment